(Version française ici)
Who I am
I've always been interested in graphic arts and computers. So, back in 2006, it was a natural move for me to go study in computer graphics, at Compétences 2000, Laval.
During that time, through a series of contacts, i was introduced to the CloudRaker Agency. I did some freelance work for them. And by the end of my course, i needed a place to do my internship, and to my delight, CloudRaker kindly offered me to take me as an intern. I really liked working there. Right after my internship, they hired me full time. My job title was: Web Developer. I was really proud :-). I was building and maintaining CMSes in PHP and Python (with Django). I really enjoyed my time at CloudRaker. They are a truly amazing team.
But at some point i realized that i prefered to work solo, at home. So i took some freelance gigs from the contacts i had. After 2 years in Montreal, we moved to Sherbrooke. I still work remotely for clients that are in Montreal, doing back-end and front-end development. And I'm having a lot of fun doing that.
- Back-end development: I’m proud to use the very best tools to create highly efficient and simple Web applications. Whether it’s with Sinatra, Ruby on Rails or WordPress, I choose the right tools to deliver the results on time and budget.
I ♥ open source
Take a look at the open source code i'm crafting in my GitHub profile.
The technologies I use
- (most used) Frameworks and libraries
- Ruby on Rails
- Operating Systems
- Mac OS X (for development)
- Linux (for development and deployment)
- Windows (for testing in Internet Explorer)
Liked what you've read?
Let's get in touch!